Monday 7 November 2011

The Coward's Tale

Here's some good news to brighten your Monday morning: Vanessa Gebbie's first novel is published today by Bloomsbury. The Coward's Tale is already picking up terrific reviews, including one by A.N. Wilson who calls the book a 'gem'. I've been a fan of Vanessa's short stories since I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch of Words from a Glass Bubble, her first collection (Storm Gathering is her second). What's more, Vanessa is truly supportive of other writers and has done much to boost my confidence and keep me striving for better. Congratulations, Vanessa, on The Coward's Tale and so much more. May Ianto find a huge audience, everywhere.



3 comments:

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Thank you Sarah - thats so kind! This giving birth stuff (even to a book) is hard work, innit. Made all the easier by lovely friends like you. xxx

Sarah Hilary said...

It's nice to have something to celebrate, V. I hope you're having an excellent day. xxx

Group 8 said...

I have started it. It's grrrrrrreat!