Wednesday 5 March 2008

Bite-sized beauty


The latest issue of The Short Review has just gone live. This site, described by a leading small press publisher as 'fabulous', goes from strength to strength. It looks fantastic, the layout is clean and intuitive, and the content is outstanding. This issue includes interviews with Carys Davies and Kim Newman (British horror guru and author of a new collection, The Secret Files of the Diogenes Club). The blog is also well worth following, full of nuggets about writing and reading.

2 comments:

Gay Degani said...

First let me apologize that I've taken so long to respond to your note. I'm a terrible blogger. Most of my blogs are about not blogging! It's taken me awhile to check on what's going on blog-wise and was delighted to be rewarded with a comment from you! I so admire your writing--and how prolific you are. Thank you for adding me to your links and I will do the same for you. I look forward to having writing discussion with you as well as finding a sanctuary for writing and dealing with all that REAL LIFE stuff that gets in our way.

Sarah Hilary said...

Great to hear from you, Gay! Yes let's cosy up and chat crime sometime. *g*