Friday 21 November 2008

Briefly

It's been a busy week, lots of writing, some progress although not as much as I'd have liked. I subbed the family history story to the photo journalism magazine and am waiting for the verdict. I sent the complete ms of the novel to a second agent who'd requested it. I subbed a collection of fifteen flashes to a chapbook contest. I started rewriting a new short story which I hope to enter in the Fish contest, and tried to shake off a head cold which doesn't want to leave and brought a migraine as a house-guest for three consecutive days. Tomorrow I intend shopping in Oxford for my Christmas presents, having bought everyone else's. I'm getting slippers and pyjamas. We shall have lunch at Browns and see the Christmas lights. It might even snow on us. Wonderful!

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Sarah Hilary said...

Thanks, R2K. How did you find this blog, I'm intrigued!